In light the global pandemic of the coronavirus/Covid-19 our clients and co-workers health and safety and that of the general public is our top priority.
With that in mind we will be taking the necessary and recommended precautions as we move forward in conducting our business while at the same time continuing to offer consistent and great service to our clients.
In making efforts to manage the risk and stop the spread of the virus we would like to remind our buyers and sellers and general public alike of the following:
- All of our listings are online with pictures, some with videos and with keeping social distancing in mind, information can be initially viewed online at cbyk.ca, with any viewing requests still being facilitated.
- Our salespeople can also do personal video tours as well on most of our listings.
- Our company will not be conducting any public open houses on any of our listings until further notice.
- Documents that need to be signed in most cases can be done electronically.
- All of our salespeople are available 24/7 via email, text or on various social media platforms if anyone should have questions regarding buying and selling or with showing requests.
- If a person has recently returned from international travels and are in the 14 day period of self-monitoring or self-isolation and still wish to view a property the realtor of your choice can make arrangements for a video tour rather than a personal face to face tour.
- We encourage all our salespeople, support staff and clients to practice safe hygiene and social distancing at all times.